Every student who is trying out or participating in pre-season workouts must have done the following before they will be allowed to participate:
- Turn in 2019-2020 school registration form and pay registration fee.
- Register and complete the Online Athletic Clearance at athleticclearance.com prior to the first day of conditioning sessions, practice, tryouts, or open facility workouts.
Please follow one of the 3 scenarios below:
- You are an incoming freshman or transfer, and did NOT have a sibling attend Trinity Catholic last year. Use the New Clearance link below to register your student for the 2019-2020 school year.
- You are a returning student athlete, follow the Re-New Clearance link below to register your student athlete for the 2019-2020 school year.
- You are a returning student athlete and have a sibling that will be a freshman, use the Re-New Clearance link below to register your student athlete for the 2019-2020 school year, then follow the instructions for adding another athlete to your account.
- Get an up to date physical documented on the FHSAA physical form (EL2), which can be printed form the school website, once physical form is complete, you can either download form on www.athleticclearance.com or return form to the Athletic Office.
- Take the “concussion for student” course and concussion impact test; directions for both are on the TC website under 2019-2020 athletic forms. The concussion course certificate needs to be handed into the Athletic Office.
- Pay the annual participation fee of $125.00. You can pay the fee online on the TC website by clicking on admission and then clicking on make a payment or you can drop payment off at the Athletic Office.
Contact Mrs. Dubie for questions at 352-622-9025 ext. 2101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Complete Set of Forms is Available Below