The Campus Ministry Program provides students with opportunities to discover God,
as well as their own giftedness, through prayer and other spiritual exercises. These
▪ service programs
▪ prayer services
▪ adoration of the blessed sacrament
▪ student support groups
▪ and training workshops
A TCHS Retreat is grounded in the truth of the Trinity of our loving God:
- The Father – who imparts to us wisdom and knowledge of the way of truth by serving as our #1 teacher
- The Son – whose ministry and active service in the world changed the hearts of those whom He touched
- The Holy Spirit – who imparts daily grace to us so that we act as church in the world.
Three essential elements – head (wisdom), heart (will), and hands (action), are symbolized in the Trinity and these are the pillars of the Trinity Retreat.
Written on our peer ministry shirts is this mission – “to Know, to Trust, and to Act.” We will be changing minds, hearts, and hands.
Program consists of:
- Peer Witness talks
- Small group discussion
- Community-building activities